Monday, January 3, 2011

Read a Book!

I am constantly looking for things to read or things to improve my life or just for entertainment. I just love James Patterson. He is a really versatile author and I really find myself falling into his books as if I am a fly on the wall with a front row seat witnessing all this writing as it unfolds. His series the Witch and the Wizard really had me on  a roller coaster ride. I was so mad when it ended as abruptly as if I fell off a cliff. But I was happy to learn about the next book in the series, the Gift.  I practically set a reminder so that I could get it when it came out at local bookstores this past December. I encourage others to read his books. He also has other crime/mystery novels like the Alex Cross series and also romantic novels.




No comments:

Post a Comment