Saturday, January 15, 2011

Eyes Lips Face...

I was turned on to this website a few years ago by one of my friends out of D.C. She told me about a website that sold makeup for a $1. I said that's not true. Three years later...I consistently use www.eyeslipsface.com as my site of choice when I want to get mascara or lip gloss for a reasonable price. Mascara can be expensive. It can be 8, 9, or $10+. This website has good deals on accessories for your makeup regimen or on makeup that you are constantly running out of like mascara, lip gloss, blush, or eye shadow.

elf Cosmetics

Right now they have 50% off all brushes (code: rtb) and free shipping on all orders over $25 (code: ship25) which ends January 17, 2011.
www.eyeslipsface.com


Check it out--you'll get hooked like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment